- Try not to spend too much time on any one question.
- Read the stimulus material for each unit several times before starting the questions.
- Read through all the alternative answers to a question, even if you think the first one is correct, before marking your answer. Check if there are any options you can discard immediately because they are obviously wrong.
- If you think you know the answer to a question, mark it, even if you're not certain. Move on to the next question and return to it later if you have time.
- Use only grey lead pencil (HB, B or 2B) to mark your answers.
- Mark your answers on the answer sheet, not inside the test booklet.
- Do draft work in the margins of your test book. Scrap paper is not allowed.
- All questions have the same value.
- No marks are deducted for a wrong answer, so please answer every question.
- If you mark more than one answer to a question, it will be marked as incorrect.